Vegetarian wrap with Havarti
- 5 min
- 11 min
- 8 slices multigrain bread
- ½ cup (125 mL) butter
- ¼ cup (60 mL) red pepper jelly
- 4 tsp (20 mL) grainy mustard
- 8 oz (250 g) Armstrong Medium Cheddar Cheese, sliced and divided
- 2 Granny Smith apples, cored and thinly sliced
- Preheat frying pan or flat-top grill to medium-high.
- Butter one side of each slice of bread. Spread red pepper jelly evenly over the non-buttered slices of bread. Spread grainy mustard on the remaining slices of bread.
- Layer half of the Armstrong Medium Cheddar cheese over the red pepper jelly. Top with apple slices and remaining cheese. Finish assembling the four sandwiches by placing a slice of bread with grainy mustard over the cheese, buttered side up.
- Grill for 3 minutes per side, or until golden brown and cheese is melted. Cut in half and serve.