Charcuterie Lovers’ Grilled Cheese
- 5 min
- 15 min
- 4 slices Armstrong medium Cheddar cheese
- 2 slices white country-style bread
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) garlic butter, room temperature
- 4 slices salami
- 2 pitted dates, halved
- 3 slices bacon, cooked or commercially precooked
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Butter slices of bread. In order, place 2 slices of Armstrong medium Cheddar cheese, 4 slices of salami, 4 date halves, 3 slices of bacon and 2 slices of Armstrong cheese on one slice of bread. Top with the second slice of bread.
- Preheat a large non-stick pan to medium-low. Cook grilled cheese 3 to 4 minutes on each side until golden. Transfer to oven for 5 minutes to finish melting the cheese.