Apple and Cheese Crescent Rolls
- 10 min
- 25 min
- 1 package refrigerated crescent roll dough (8 oz/250 g)
- ½ apple, cored and cut into 8 wedges
- 4 Armstrong marble cheese snacks, halved lengthwise
- ½ cup (125 mL) plain greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) mustard
- 4 tsp (20 mL) honey
- 1 tsp (5 mL) fresh chopped dill (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Separate crescent roll dough into 8 triangles. Place an apple wedge and cheese snack at the base of each dough triangle; roll up starting from base. Place 2 inches (5 cm) apart on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake for 12 minutes or until pastry is golden brown. Let cool slightly before serving.
- In a bowl, whisk together yogurt, mustard, honey, and dill until blended; serve on the side as a dipping sauce.
*Granny Smith, Golden Delicious, Royal Gala, Fuji, Cortland, Empire and Crispin apples are recommended for this recipe. Add sliced deli turkey or ham to crescents, if desired.