Baked Cubano Rolls
- 5 min
- 15 min
- 4 flour tortillas (7-inch/18-cm)
- 4 tsp (20 mL) yellow mustard
- 4 slices ham
- 4 slices Armstrong Swiss cheese
- 8 dill pickle slices
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place tortillas on a clean work surface. Spread mustard evenly over tortillas. Top each tortilla with one slice of ham, one slice of Armstrong Swiss cheese and two sliced pickles. Roll tightly and place seam-side down on baking sheet. Lightly coat rolled tortillas with cooking spray.
- Bake for 5 to 7 minutes, or until filling is hot and tortillas are golden.
*For a bite-sized snack, cut each roll into 1-inch (2.5-cm) pieces. As a creamy dipping sauce, mix equal parts mayonnaise and your favourite mustard.