Cheesy Cauliflower Crust Pizza
- 2 1/2 cups cauliflower, grated (about 1/2 a large head)
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 tsp basil leaves, I used dry
- 1/2 tsp oregano leaves, I used dry
- Salt and pepper, as desired
- 2/4 cup crushed tomatoes, canned
- 1-2 cups Armstrong Monterey Jack with jalapeño cheese, grated
- 3/4 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- Fresh basil if desired, for topping
- Line a pizza baking sheet with parchment paper, and preheat oven to 400.
- Using a grater, grate the cauliflower until you have 2.5 cups of cauliflower.
- Place in a large bowl and microwave covered for 3 minutes, stir and microwave again for another 2 minutes. Remove from the microwave and let cool. Use paper towel to squeeze/press out any moisture. The dryer it is, the crispier the crust will become, and it'll bake faster.
- Mix the egg and the dried basil and oregano and your desired amount of salt and pepper into the cauliflower and stir to combine.
- Dump the combined mixture onto the parchment paper and press to make a round crust. Spray the top with nonstick spray and bake for 20-30 minutes, or until golden. Bake time mostly depends on how much water you squeezed out of the microwaved cauliflower.
- Once cooked, take the crust out of the oven and top the pizza with the tomato sauce, halved cherry tomatoes, fresh basil and grated cheese.
- Bake in the oven until melted and bubbly, about 10 minutes. Enjoy!
A recipe created by our foodie influencer My Organized Chaos