- 8 Armstrong marble Cheddar cheese slices
- 4 eggs
- 8 slices smoked ham
- 8 slices tomato
- 4 croissants
- 15mL (1 tbsp.) olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Slice the croissants in half and lay them on a work surface.
- On the bottom half of each, add 2 slices of tomato, 2 slices of ham and 2 slices of cheese.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat with the olive oil. Once the pan is very hot, hot crack the eggs into the pan, lower the heat and cook until the whites are set and the yolks are still creamy.
- Using a slotted spatula, place an egg on top of the sliced cheese, season with salt and pepper and serve.