- 6 Armstrong creamy Havarti cheese slices
- 4 slices grain bread
- 60 mL (1/4 cup) whole grain mustard
- 8 pickle slices
- 8 pieces of leaf lettuce
- 250g of sliced roast beef
- Lay the 4 slices of bread on a work surface, divide and spread the mustard between the 4 slices of bread.
- Build 2 sandwiches starting with 2 pieces of lettuce each on 2 of the slices of bread followed by half of the roast beef, 3 slices of cheese, 2 pickle slices and finally 2 more pieces of lettuce and the other slice of bread.
- Cut the sandwiches in half and enjoy.