- 1 cup sour cream (or plain yogurt)
- ¾ cup mayo
- ½ tsp granulated garlic
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 cup Armstrong Garlic & Herb cheese, grated
- dill (optional)
- In a bowl mix together the sour cream (or yogurt) and mayo.
- Add in the granulated garlic and salt and stir well.
- Next, pour in the grated cheese and stir until well combined.
- Top with dill if desired.
- Serve immediately with crackers or veggies or keep in the fridge until ready to use.
A recipe created by our foodie influencer Mommy Moment